Joe Biden's chief economist left baffled

In a soundbite?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you're an expert, you know there are no soundbite answers.
When you don't know shit, you demand soundbite answers.

There ya go
In the embarrasing 2 minute video clip, Fauci could explain the benefits of a vaccine, how a vaccine works and historical context. In the same 2 minutes, Google's CEO can explain benefits, inner workings and concerns with AI.

You just keep telling yourself that and get some propane for your gas light.

Explain the broken window fallacy in five seconds or less.....GO.

View attachment 941977
"Broken Windows" is a complex social theory that can't effectively be explained in a sound bite.
UNLIKE your lack of intellect which can be explained in a single image

1714840148611.gif

Answer the question or STFU already. You know the answer you're looking fckn ridiculous. Just stop

You loons wade into threads without a clue then think you're clever with spam nonsense. Stop
Once again
You know ass is in your nom de plum twice and no one thinks it's a coincidence, ASS

Peter Lewyn Bernstein
Jared Bernstein
Edward Bernstein

Michael Bernstein...

I know you're stupid but if you can't tell me which guy you're referring to then I cannot reasonably tell him that...

Only an idiot thinks you can explain money in a 15 second soundbite.

So why don't you go ahead.
You're imminently qualified.

Once again
You know ass is in your nom de plum twice and no one thinks it's a coincidence, ASS

Peter Lewyn Bernstein
Jared Bernstein
Edward Bernstein

Michael Bernstein...

I know you're stupid but if you can't tell me which guy you're referring to then I cannot reasonably tell him that...

Only an idiot thinks you can explain money in a 15 second soundbite.

So why don't you go ahead.
You're imminently qualified.

Stop, it's not working. How's that?

Ignorant is no way to go through life

It was you who was tasked with 'splining it, ignoramus buttpipe.

But you can't, because you haven't the first idea what you're blabbering about.
No, dumbass, it was me who EXPLAINED yo the ignoramus' that the question is TOO COMPLEX for a 10 second sound bite.
I, monkey boy, provided a list of books to use for research
BUTT...HEADS like you insist it can be done so

DO IT.

As if

1714912365754.gif

In a recent cringe-inducing moment, Jared Bernstein, Chief Economist and Economic Policy Adviser to President Joe Biden, found himself in hot water as he struggled to explain the basic concept of how money works. This occurred during an interview for an upcoming documentary titled 'Finding The Money'

Initially asserting that the US government cannot go bankrupt because it can print its own money, Bernstein's response soon descended into repetition and uncertainty.

"Well, some of the language is just confusing. The government definitely prints its own money. The government definitely prints money and lends that money. The government definitely prints money," Bernstein kept repeating.

"It then lends that money by selling bonds. Is that what that they do?", Bernstein queried himself. "They sell bonds and then people buy the bonds and lend the money. Yeah," he eventually confirmed, as if to convince himself of the response.

Yeah, no wonder the economy is such a mess, Biden is getting advice from this clown.

MSN

It was just plain frightening to see this clueless know-nothing babble incoherently. He has become just what one would expect from a Biden flunky.

Gee, is this where you play stupid...oops, you're not playing?
I produced a list of economists named Bernstein.
You tiny minded poop throwers couldn't ID the one to which you were referring.
Sorry MAGAT.
Not my role to think for you.
Call your handlers for that.

Forum List

Back