JOE BIDEN Biden mocked for apparent small showing of supporters in Dem city: 'Nobody cared'

The video doesn’t lie, unlike you.
Is there actual evidence he molested hisdaughter?

I suppose if clothes were on, even being in the same shower would not necessarily qualify, although it is creepy.

Then again, who wears clothes in the shower? Well, I knew a single mother (just remembered this from years ago..) who did that so she could clean all her children at once and get it over w/ because they had to go somewhere...

And yet, when Trump had the chance...he packed the Supreme Court with "Justices" who blatantly disregard the Constitution.
He appointed Christopher Wray...one of the Establishments greatest assets. Jeff Sessions too....and the list goes on.
He also fully supported Red Flag Laws and confiscation. But just stay stupid and on your knees.
The media manipulates you just as masterfully as they do the other side.
The ONLY thing that keeps conservatives from completely appearing as the fools they are......is the even more stupid Dimocrats voting for Biden.

Supreme Court Rebuffs Appeal of Maryland Assault Weapons Ban​

Last edited:

I suppose if clothes were on, even being in the same shower would not necessarily qualify, although it is creepy.

Then again, who wears clothes in the shower? Well, I knew a single mother (just remembered this from years ago..) who did that so she could clean all her children at once and get it over w/ because they had to go somewhere...
~~~~~~
From the Diary of Ashley Biden why would anyone believe what you have just written. Obviously daddy Joe wasn't clothes and neither was Ashley.

yep, his daughter wrote it in her diary and then confirmed the diary as real. Yeppers cuck.

Forum List

Back