Is so-called “campaign finance reform” just another example of picking one’s poison?

I see only three ways to finance political campaigns: money from taxpayers, money from lobbyists, and/or money from the candidates themselves.

My experience is that most people will pick the taxpayer option; however, isn’t that just paying for the privilege of being made a fool by politicians?

What would you pick and why?
I'm not a fucking goofy lib. The Nazi bullshit avatar is fucking offensive, you jackass. Let's talk about it. What do you say?

My Dad fought the Axis assholes in WWII, risking his life to preserve America. We AREN'T speaking German or Japanese now because of him.

My Dad fought the Axis assholes in WWII, risking his life to preserve America. We AREN'T speaking German or Japanese now because of him.
My Dad was a combat wounded B-17 pilot, but neither he nor I were offended by seeing a Swastika or Rising Sun flag.

Why are you?

I think political contributions should only be allowed from the geographic area the politician wants to represent. No exceptions.

I've emailed out-of-state legislators. But now, they try to limit that. They want to know that you are in their state.

Forum List

Back