I’m So Old I Remember When College Was to Prepare You for Adulthood

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“A protester at Columbia University's occupied Hamilton Hall expressed some measure of regret upon seeing NYPD officers approaching their location. As officers prepared to break into the building, blockaded by student protesters as well as what school administrators called outside agitators, the student called out "f*ck you, it's finals! Can I go home?"

About what you’d expect from a 5 year old. As we’ve seen, all of these protesters attending these elite high dollar universities have the intellect and wisdom of a 5 year old. Blame who you will, but the future is bleak for society.

“A protester at Columbia University's occupied Hamilton Hall expressed some measure of regret upon seeing NYPD officers approaching their location. As officers prepared to break into the building, blockaded by student protesters as well as what school administrators called outside agitators, the student called out "f*ck you, it's finals! Can I go home?"

About what you’d expect from a 5 year old. As we’ve seen, all of these protesters attending these elite high dollar universities have the intellect and wisdom of a 5 year old. Blame who you will, but the future is bleak for society.

During BLM protests as the Left burned cities down and you had teenagers like Rittenhouse trying to maintain law and order because the Left wing Mayors of those Left wing cities told the police to stand down, the Hamas crowd I think expected the same treatment.

Good to see them allowed to do their jobs again, which is arrest those who accost innocent people and who damage property and threaten students.

Oh well, it sucks to be Ham's Ass.

LOL, college students have long protested on campus.

I'm so old I remember when republicans championed post secondary education

shrug.gif

When I graduated from HS, ANY college degree was a ticket to a pretty good career. It was yours to lose.

Remember, however, that the DRAFT artificially reduced the worker pool, making it better for those who did not serve.

By 1975, a degree had to be relevant to the position you were applying for, unless it was in retailing or fast foods.

Forum List

Back