Don't worry about climate until you see stuff like in this photo

What is the basis of your claim re deforestation? As to my "blind eye", you haven't a fucking clue.
My basis is your only focus is on atmospheric CO2. What about urbanization? Concrete jungles? Do they have no impact? Where's your outrage over that.

My basis is your only focus is on atmospheric CO2. What about urbanization? Concrete jungles? Do they have no impact? Where's your outrage over that.
What is the basis of your claim that deforestation is the biggest problem there is?

I think urbanization is probably worse. Or do you think we should be building more concrete jungles?
Short term memory loss?

Nonsense. It's [deforestation] the biggest problem there is and you have turned a blind eye towards it.

For the third time, what is the basis for your claim that deforestation "is the biggest problem there is"?

Short term memory loss?

For the third time, what is the basis for your claim that deforestation "is the biggest problem there is"?
Can you please show me where I said, deforestation is the biggest problem there is?

Or do you want me to start attributing things you didn't say to you. Such as why do you think sex with girls at 14 should be allowed?

Can you please show me where I said, deforestation is the biggest problem there is?

Or do you want me to start attributing things you didn't say to you. Such as why do you think sex with girls at 14 should be allowed?
For fuck's sake. How about post #65, IMMEDIATELY ABOVE.

And here is the post to which you were responding:

I have argued about over development and deforestation. Deforestation is listed by the IPCC as one of the causes of increasing CO2 and albedo. But it is a much smaller factor than is the warming from CO2. No one is deforesting the oceans or the poles.

For fuck's sake. How about post #65, IMMEDIATELY ABOVE.

And here is the post to which you were responding:
I didn't write post #65. Quote the post I wrote, dummy. Show me where I said it. You can't because I didn't. I think you are senile or something.

I never made that claim, dummy.
You lying sack of shit.

1718052562358.png

You lying sack of shit.

View attachment 960344
Not a lying sack of shit. Link to the actual quote so that the context can be seen. From this snippet I read overdevelopment is the biggest concern of which deforestation is one consequence of it. Let's see the whole discussion. Why snip it when you can literally link to the conversation. What are you trying to hide?

Not a lying sack of shit. Link to the actual quote so that the context can be seen. From this snippet I read overdevelopment is the biggest concern of which deforestation is one consequence of it. Let's see the whole discussion. Why snip it when you can literally link to the conversation. What are you trying to hide?
My god what a piece of shit you are.

Forum List

Back