Denver migrants refuse to leave encampment, send mayor list of demands

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Gee, whiz. Aren’t we an entitled bunch?

Denver has already cut some municipal services paid for by taxpayers and heaped that money on illegals. My guess is that no matter how much stolen taxpayer money the illegals get, it will never be enough.

There’s a lesson to be learned from the riots on leftist college campuses. Leftists are cowards and one needs only to yell loud enough, make enough outrageous demands and break and enter buildings and the leftist cowards will cave.

The list includes demands for better food, access to immigration lawyers, and unlimited shower time

Gee, whiz. Aren’t we an entitled bunch?

Denver has already cut some municipal services paid for by taxpayers and heaped that money on illegals. My guess is that no matter how much stolen taxpayer money the illegals get, it will never be enough.

There’s a lesson to be learned from the riots on leftist college campuses. Leftists are cowards and one needs only to yell loud enough, make enough outrageous demands and break and enter buildings and the leftist cowards will cave.

The list includes demands for better food, access to immigration lawyers, and unlimited shower time
Since it was confirmed that Ashlie Babbit deserved to be shot for trespassing on Capitol grounds, then it should be okay to shoot illegals who crossed our southern borders. A few dead bodies up there in Colorado and there would be a mass exodus back to Mexico.

According to section 1324 title 8 of the US code, it is a federal felony to do anything that ENCOURAGES illegals to live here. That should settle it but it won't. The mayor of denver is raking in huge bribes from mexico to give these monsters everything they want.

Invade mexico illegally and give them a list of demands and see how they respond.

These immigrants are not looking for jobs, they are not employable here or in the shit hole countries they came from. A homeless man stopped a woman from taking my purse off my power wheelchair. I feel I am living in a shit-hole country with the crime they have brought with them over here.

Attachments

• DSCN1519.JPG
    DSCN1519.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN4484.JPG
    DSCN4484.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN4656.JPG
    DSCN4656.JPG
    261.1 KB · Views: 0
These immigrants are not looking for jobs, they are not employable here or in the shit hole countries they came from. A homeless man stopped a woman from taking my purse off my power wheelchair. I feel I am living in a shit-hole country with the crime they have brought with them over here.

Attachments

• DSCN4484.JPG
    DSCN4484.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1519.JPG
    DSCN1519.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN4656.JPG
    DSCN4656.JPG
    261.1 KB · Views: 0

More than 60 arrested in Nevada ICE operation targeting criminal aliens, illegal re-entrants, and immigration fugitives​

RENO, Nev. – A previously deported Mexican national with a prior conviction for armed robbery is among the 61 foreign nationals arrested during a five-day operation conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) last week in Nevada targeting at-large criminal aliens, illegal re-entrants, and immigration fugitives.

Of those arrested during the enforcement action, which concluded Friday, 55 had criminal histories, including prior convictions for sex crimes, drug offenses, and domestic violence. In addition to the convicted armed robber, the group included:

• A Salvadorian national with a final order of removal arrested in Reno who has prior convictions for assault, battery, drug possession, and spousal battery; and
  • An Iranian national felon arrested in Carson City whose criminal record includes a prior conviction for drug trafficking.

This idea all these illegals will walk across the border and magically become good, hard working Americans is ridiculous. They will continue to be a useless piece of shit here that they were at home.

No, they are shit people from shit countries. If we let them in here they will just keep being shit and if enough get in they will turn our country into the same shit they ran away from.

They won't speak English, they won't work hard, they won't contribute to the country, they won't conform to America or any of that. What's the best case scenario? We get a half a million dishwashers? That isn't worth it

Forum List

Back