Comedian Michael Rapaport stunned show was allegedly canceled over pro-Israel views: ‘P----- off’

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

You live your life with vitriol and bully certain politicians with personal, offensive insults and now you get bullied in an even more personal manner yourself. Look at his quote about "I didn't think it would get to a point"... Perhaps Trump and his supporters say the same about standing up for America?

I have zero respect for people lack principle and being humble. I've never understood the outrage against Trump except from some corners they see career opportunities by being a blind sheep. Now he understands the consequences of his own efforts. Many more may realize the same.

By the way, how is this guy defined as a "comedian"?

Comedian Michael Rapaport railed against cancel culture after he learned his comedy show was scrapped because of his staunch support for Israel.

In an episode of his podcast that dropped on Friday, Rapaport said he was when his agent told him his shows in Madison, Wisconsin, had been abruptly canceled due to the venue being threatened over his views.

"I was extremely p----- off," Rapaport said. "I didn’t imagine, didn’t think that it would get to a point where my beliefs and me standing up for what I know is right, regarding Jews, regarding Israel, regarding being Jewish and just the right thing, would get to a point where a club would cancel my show because they are afraid of an incident happening."

Attitudes in America toward the evils of Zionism are changing, as the brighter bulbs start asking important questions concerning this war and other lies of Zionism.

As always, I can offer a fuller explanation!

Attitudes in America toward the evils of Zionism are changing, as the brighter bulbs start asking important questions concerning this war and other lies of Zionism.

As always, I can offer a fuller explanation!
Please do... this ought to be good.... wait let me get a coffee...

I hope the ticket buyers were given complete and total refunds.

God bless you and them and their favorite comedian always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder if the show can be done for the fans later on at any point. To me, it isn't fair to them or their favorite if they can't meet up anywhere due to the person's haters.

You live your life with vitriol and bully certain politicians with personal, offensive insults and now you get bullied in an even more personal manner yourself. Look at his quote about "I didn't think it would get to a point"... Perhaps Trump and his supporters say the same about standing up for America?

I have zero respect for people lack principle and being humble. I've never understood the outrage against Trump except from some corners they see career opportunities by being a blind sheep. Now he understands the consequences of his own efforts. Many more may realize the same.

Comedian Michael Rapaport railed against cancel culture after he learned his comedy show was scrapped because of his staunch support for Israel.

In an episode of his podcast that dropped on Friday, Rapaport said he was when his agent told him his shows in Madison, Wisconsin, had been abruptly canceled due to the venue being threatened over his views.

"I was extremely p----- off," Rapaport said. "I didn’t imagine, didn’t think that it would get to a point where my beliefs and me standing up for what I know is right, regarding Jews, regarding Israel, regarding being Jewish and just the right thing, would get to a point where a club would cancel my show because they are afraid of an incident happening."
Too bad, Michael. Stop being such an Islamophobe and an Israeli kiss-ass!

Not surprising.
His rhetoric over the last 6 months has been inflammatory...WHEN HE'S ASLEEP
Awake he's been as strong a proponent of genocide as any of Hitler's buddies.

I like him and we share a great many views but his rhetoric these last several months has been WAAAAY too much.

Rappaport was very much anti Trump. Like a lot of democrats, he has become a believer.
In your
1714765118153.gif

He ain't voting for Trump

Rappaport was very much anti Trump. Like a lot of democrats, he has become a believer.
Yeah, he is a convenient believer when his personal interests are impacted. He doesn't give a damn about American workers, the economy, civil liberties or blind justice.

He now reaps what he sows I suppose. I am not a spiteful person, his beef isn't with me; I am simply an honest observer. The type of rage he spits out constantly at Trump was much like De Niro, designed to put him in the good graces of the Hollywood cult.

Look at him now. A man who calls himself Jewish but acts about as un-Jewish as anyone I have witnessed. Ask him if he has even read the Torah.

Not really

Why must people be so binary in their thinking?
Cannot people, like me for instance,
be critical of Israel's actions toward Palestinians over the last 20 years
be critical of HAMAS, Hezbollah, et al for their use and threat of violence
View 10/7 with horror
View the genocide Israel is currently undertaking with the same horror

This is about religion. Take away religion and there's nothing to fight over, in fact, absent religion the people of Israel, West Bank, and GAZA would bee best served by working together in cooperation.

But this is a religious war and, like all religious wars, there will be no winners or losers.
Only those left to count the dead.

View 10/7 with horror

This is about religion. Take away religion and there's nothing to fight over, in fact, absent religion the people of Israel, West Bank, and GAZA would bee best served by working together in cooperation.

But this is a religious war and, like all religious wars, there will be no winners or losers.
As long as the dead are pallys.

View 10/7 with horror

Religion can be just an excuse for wars. The 20th century was the bloodiest in history and it was of the godless super state.

Forum List

Back