Biden’s America: Nearly 25,000 Chinese Nationals at U.S. Borders in 6 Months, 37,000% Increase in 3 Years

BUT below is the title on this very post!
"Biden’s America: Nearly 25,000 Chinese Nationals at U.S. Borders in 6 Months, 37,000% Increase in 3 Years"

Don't you read the entire post?
Now my post that was more neutral, less controversial was MERGED with the above!
MY post title:
"Is China building a military force WITHIN the USA with Biden's administration approval?

I made a question... NOT a statement... yet you chose to mesh my unique post with this one that was more controversial! "37,000%"???
All that BS has nothing to do with whether Biden is building some Chinese military force here. It is simply a dumb question to titillate the partisans. You will not convince normal people otherwise, your target audience, the conspiracy theory nut-balls. All these people agree:
1715952212790.gif

1715952242216.gif

1715952277649.gif

1715952318769.gif

You did not write a supported OP.

You made unsupported and very stupid statements.

You so often do, and you must stop that if you want any respect here.
I made an observation, NOT as you frequently do, a statement WITH NO SUPPORT!
My observation was the title:
Is China building a military force WITHIN the USA with Biden's administration approval?
QUESTION MARK??????

Not a FACT but an observation based on these facts:
Chinese Illegal Border Crossings Spike by 7,000 Percent. Only China Knows Why
The number of Chinese nationals illegally crossing our southern border is up by 7,000% since 2021, and that’s just for half the year. If we continue that pace,
it would be 14,000% by the end of the fiscal year and no one but China seems to know why.
In 2021, U.S. Border Patrol agents apprehended 342 Chinese nationals.
In 2022, that number jumped to 1,987.
Then, in 2022, the number rose to an astonishing 24,125 — which, of course, doesn’t include the "gotaways" who made it past the Border Patrol.
So far, this year’s numbers have already eclipsed 2023 with 24,296 arrests —
and we still have six more months to go in the fiscal year.
We know that the migrants use mobile applications like WeChat and Douyin (the Chinese equivalent of TikTok) for instructional videos on how to cross the border.

Both applications are controlled and closely monitored by the Chinese Communist Party.
Thus, the Chinese government is knowingly allowing tens of thousands of its young men to freely access these tutorials and flee the country.

Now for another FACT!!!

In fact, there have been over 100 cases of Chinese nationals attempting to access American military and other installations in recent years, according to the Wall Street Journal.

FBI, DoD report over 100 cases of Chinese nationals posing as tourists to breach US military bases​

So again, BIDEN encouraged Illegals when he said and I quote exactly:
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

using the below figures i.e. Trump monthly amount 50,789 VS Biden 41 months X 188,889=7,744,449
Think about that FACT: Biden has according to projections 7,744,449 southern border encounters!
Nearly 218% more Southern Border crossings under Biden versus Trump

THESE are FACTS... NOT guesses!
FACT:Border Crossings 3 Times Higher Under Biden Than Trump
BidenVSTrumpillegals.png

You don't have supportive evidence of a truthful nature. Neither does your article.
So you don't call the following links and comments by reporters as "supportive evidence"???
Is China building a military force WITHIN the USA with Biden's administration approval?
QUESTION MARK??????

Not a FACT but an observation based on these facts:

The problem with unaddressed crises is that they tend to metastasize. New crises develop within the chaos of the former, and the vicious cycle continues. President Joe Biden’s border crisis has created several other crises, but one issue stands out among the rest. The number of Chinese nationals...
www.hudson.org
www.hudson.org
The number of Chinese nationals illegally crossing our southern border is up by 7,000% since 2021, and that’s just for half the year. If we continue that pace,
it would be 14,000% by the end of the fiscal year and no one but China seems to know why.
In 2021, U.S. Border Patrol agents apprehended 342 Chinese nationals.
In 2022, that number jumped to 1,987.
Then, in 2022, the number rose to an astonishing 24,125 — which, of course, doesn’t include the "gotaways" who made it past the Border Patrol.
So far, this year’s numbers have already eclipsed 2023 with 24,296 arrests —
and we still have six more months to go in the fiscal year.
We know that the migrants use mobile applications like WeChat and Douyin (the Chinese equivalent of TikTok) for instructional videos on how to cross the border.

Both applications are controlled and closely monitored by the Chinese Communist Party.
Thus, the Chinese government is knowingly allowing tens of thousands of its young men to freely access these tutorials and flee the country.

Now for another FACT!!!

In fact, there have been over 100 cases of Chinese nationals attempting to access American military and other installations in recent years, according to the Wall Street Journal.

FBI, DoD report over 100 cases of Chinese nationals posing as tourists to breach US military bases​

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-dod-report-over-100-230927005.html

So again, BIDEN encouraged Illegals when he said and I quote exactly:
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

using the below figures i.e. Trump monthly amount 50,789 VS Biden 41 months X 188,889=7,744,449
Think about that FACT: Biden has according to projections 7,744,449 southern border encounters!
Nearly 218% more Southern Border crossings under Biden versus Trump

THESE are FACTS... NOT guesses!
FACT:Border Crossings 3 Times Higher Under Biden Than Trump

So you don't call the following links and comments by reporters as "supportive evidence"???
QUESTION MARK??????

Nope.

They are coming here for some of that freedom and opportunity we keep bragging about.

No, because there is no secret Chinese Army in the US, you idiot.
Tell that to these people...
Chinese nationals, sometimes posing as tourists, have accessed military bases and other sensitive sites in the U.S. as many as 100 times in recent years, according to U.S. officials, who describe the incidents as a potential espionage threat.

Why would the Chinese then be perceived by Biden's administration as "potential espionage threats"?

Tell that to these people...
Chinese nationals, sometimes posing as tourists, have accessed military bases and other sensitive sites in the U.S. as many as 100 times in recent years, according to U.S. officials, who describe the incidents as a potential espionage threat.

Why would the Chinese then be perceived by Biden's administration as "potential espionage threats"?
You have failed. There is no Chinese army in this country. There is Chinese intelligence activity here as there is US activity in China.

There is no Biden building a Chinese army, you fool.

We're being invaded

It's just that simple

You folks should not be making a partisan issue out of this......~S~

We're being invaded

It's just that simple

You folks should not be making a partisan issue out of this......~S~
You are being partisan, and you failed to support the immigration bill in Congress because Trump wants to be president more than he wants the nation to be secure.

Forum List

Back