Biden claims inflation was at 9.1% when he took office.

He said this last night in an interview with CNN. I guess they figure if they lie enough that people will believe them. The problem is, many get their news from these sources and they just assume he is telling the truth. Inflation was 1.4% when he took office. It hit 9.1% some 17 months later. Just a small miscalculation I guess.

MSN

Nice to see the right finally get upset when the president lies.

Nice to see the right finally get upset when the president lies.

I would be nice to know that the average Democrat doesn’t believe these lies, but sadly, they do.

I would be nice to know that the average Democrat doesn’t believe these lies, but sadly, they do.

You say that as though the right typically acknowledges the many lies Trump has told.

You say that as though the right typically acknowledges the many lies Trump has told.
That's the thing, it's not just Trump or Biden telling lies. The MSM promotes Biden's lies which makes them much worse and more damaging. They not only perpetuate Biden's lies, but make up new ones on his behalf. The same cannot be said for Trump.

That's the thing, it's not just Trump or Biden telling lies. The MSM promotes Biden's lies which makes them much worse and more damaging. They not only perpetuate Biden's lies, but make up new ones on his behalf. The same cannot be said for Trump.

Suuure, ok. Uh-huh.

So how do you explain some 70% of Republicans believe the 2020 election was stolen if not propagated by Trump and rightwing media? And you can't tell a whopper bigger than Trump's Big Lie. Just look at the damage he's caused the country with it.

Well the president has little control over inflation, yet both sides continuously blame the president when ever the other side holds the white house.

Forum List

Back