was Brexit a good thing or a bad thing?

what do you think?

• Total voters
Free movement is huge. Being part of a huge free market. Generating enough money to fund public services is also nice.
Living together with our european friends was also good.
Travelling around europe without let or hindrance was nice.
Lower food prices. People with skills living here. Nursing, building houses, fixing leaks, pulling teeth. basic stuff.
Not living in an inward looking tory hell hole was also nice.
Envirnemmtal standards keeping our rivers and beachhes free of poison and shit. that was good.
Human rights were good. Not being subject to tory law was greaat.
Now I can be prosecuted for being noisy on a protest.
I could get my medecine at the local chemist.
I could see my local GP without waiting till I was dead.
It was great when our kids could work and study in Europe as well.
What a mess you have created. A monument to stupidity.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Free movement is huge. Being part of a huge free market. Generating enough money to fund public services is also nice.
Living together with our european friends was also good.
Travelling around europe without let or hindrance was nice.
Lower food prices. People with skills living here. Nursing, building houses, fixing leaks, pulling teeth. basic stuff.
Not living in an inward looking tory hell hole was also nice.
Environmental standards keeping our rivers and beaches free of poison and shit. that was good.
Human rights were good. Not being subject to tory law was great.
Now I can be prosecuted for being noisy on a protest.
I could get my medecine at the local chemist.
I could see my local GP without waiting till I was dead.
It was great when our kids could work and study in Europe as well.
What a mess you have created. A monument to stupidity.
Free movement meant, 17 million people with sponges turned up to wash cars, not to be the skills/trades that are beneficial. It imported criminals.

Public services struggle because the freedom of people move here because everywhere else is shit. So we paid for and developed the infrastructure that ends up being in an overcrowded waiting list.

Europeans are arseholes. As soon as the French are unhappy, they strike at Calais, fuck the UK.

Travelling around Europe was good for the tiny minority that travelled around Europe. Travel around the rest of the planet, nothing different. If you feel you can only only travel around Europe and not the vast number of countries around the planet, your parents should have made use of condoms.

Inflation is high around the planet and I bet you don't grow your own veg.

All down to education. Scrap media, dance, drama, and gay Welsh studies, kids should learn trades etc.. You know, the useful stuff, but lefties like you fuck that up.

Labour are fucking a disgrace, Plaid Cymru are a joke. If they were on fire, not one but their own would piss on them.

Poison and shit in rivers continued throughout the years of being in the EU.

We still have Human Rights???????? Have you been drinking??

Always got your medicine at a chemist, still do??

The waiting time for a GP is due to immigration that you love with a passion. So you love immigration, then twine when services can't cope because of these sponges. Sums up your intelligence, but there again, you are a communist.

No, kids should work and study in the UK. We had a great education system, Blair fucked it.

You think that because if it doubled the thickness of my thick kitchen worktop, you're skull is still thicker than that.

You haven't given any benefits of staying in the EU whatsoever. You've just listed the usual baseless hot air shit that brainless hot air shit heads come out with.

And the worst part of democracy is, it bows to retards like you that if enough uneducated retards vote one way, all have to suffer retards, until enough of those retards come to senses and vote Tory again. History repeats itself. Retards think the Tories got bad, so they vote Lefty. Lefties totally fuck things up, and everyone else says, "We told you so". But some like you are always the thick Lefty, and don't worry, it's all down to the defective gene handed down by inbreeding in your family tree.

Now ask your carers for an educated list of EU benefits.

Last edited:
Free movement meant, 17 million people with sponges turned up to wash cars, not to be the skills/trades that are beneficial. It imported criminals.

Public services struggle because the freedom of people move here because everywhere else is shit. So we paid for and developed the infrastructure that ends up being in an overcrowded waiting list.

Europeans are arseholes. As soon as the French are unhappy, they strike at Calais, fuck the UK.

Travelling around Europe was good for the tiny minority that travelled around Europe. Travel around the rest of the planet, nothing different. If you feel you can only only travel around Europe and not the vast number of countries around the planet, your parents should have made use of condoms.

All down to education. Scrap media, dance, drama, and gay Welsh studies, kids should learn trades etc.. You know, the useful stuff, but lefties like you fuck that up.

Labour are fucking a disgrace, Plaid Cymru are a joke. If they were on fire, not one but their own would piss on them.

The waiting time for a GP is due to immigration that you love with a passion. So you love immigration, then twine when services can't cope because of these sponges. Sums up your intelligence, but there again, you are a communist.

No, kids should work and study in the UK. We had a great education system, Blair fucked it.

You think that because if it doubled the thickness of my thick kitchen worktop, you're skull is still thicker than that.

You haven't given any benefits of staying in the EU whatsoever. You've just listed the usual baseless hot air shit that brainless hot air shit heads come out with.

And the worst part of democracy is, it bows to retards like you that if enough uneducated retards vote one way, all have to suffer retards, until enough of those retards come to senses and vote Tory again. History repeats itself. Retards think the Tories got bad, so they vote Lefty. Lefties totally fuck things up, and everyone else says, "We told you so". But some like you are always the thick Lefty, and don't worry, it's all down to the defective gene handed down by inbreeding in your family tree.

I read somewhere that there was free movement throughout Europe, didn’t even need a passport. Can’t remember when, but long before we were born. Maybe before the world wars.

I think that Britian was actually the one restraining from super integration and caused more caution...

In that way I think Britian offered balance.

Example: Hungry's membership has been problematic. They should have been furtther vetted and given more restraints on joining.

Personally I think all the members have something to offer. Britian was good for that dynamic (espeically the ones that wanted the project to succeed.
Until we can answer a basic question (maybe the basic question) - what the European Union shood look like - we can't answer for sure whether Britain played a positive role in the Union or, on the contrary, a destructive one.

A 'super-federation' or returning back to just the common market area. The next few years will show.

Brexit Gold.!!!
Why cant we all be more ENGLISH eh ?

Until we can answer a basic question (maybe the basic question) - what the European Union shood look like - we can't answer for sure whether Britain played a positive role in the Union or, on the contrary, a destructive one.
It is a bit different in Ireland we know our politicians better and have conversations with our MEPs far more... I used to fly to Brussels during the early 2000s and we would meet them waiting for flights and stuff... It helped that my family was good friends with a MEP's family...

He would be open about were different nations were with EU at the time... Generally UK and Ireland would be close, we want no interference in our taxes and other financial issues especially... Socially the Brits and Irish would closer too..

Britian did a lot of trade negotiations as they better ties and connections with those countries... The EU parliament is perculiar in the lack of public interest compared to the power they yield and alliances seem to be a lot more fluid. US politicians would heart attack, a MEP could be three in alliances on three different issues... It is far less tribal...

A 'super-federation' or returning back to just the common market area. The next few years will show.
True we won't be solving it...

I read somewhere that there was free movement throughout Europe, didn’t even need a passport. Can’t remember when, but long before we were born. Maybe before the world wars.
yes, before y1914

what do you think?
In retrospect, Brexit was a monumental disaster for Britain.

Even its most fanatical cheerleader admitted it some time ago.

Screen Shot 2024-05-07 at 9.04.37 AM.png

it was a very bad and idiotic thing.

Some of the small farmers in countries with much weaker economies than the big three - Germany, France, UK, don’t think so. They couldn’t fill the quotas demanded by the EU agricultural policies. And so went out of business.

One such country l was in at the beginning of this year, could not afford food for its livestock, so there was no lamb available at the butcher’s shop.

China is starting to save Europe! Unlike the U.S., which brought the EU countries to a deep crisis, the Chinese Communists are giving them a helping hand and cooperation. President Xi Jinping's trip to France, Serbia, Hungary and his meeting with the head of the EU is a vivid evidence of this.
As 80 years ago, the liberation of Europe from fascism will come from the east, under the Red Banners....

China is starting to save Europe! Unlike the U.S., which brought the EU countries to a deep crisis, the Chinese Communists are giving them a helping hand and cooperation. President Xi Jinping's trip to France, Serbia, Hungary and his meeting with the head of the EU is a vivid evidence of this.
As 80 years ago, the liberation of Europe from fascism will come from the east, under the Red Banners....
Paradoxical

Britain's PM: “Putin has cut off gas supplies and this has had a devastating effect on the lives of Europeans”

The notion of “lying like breathing” is already outdated. Stronger memes are needed

Forum List

Back