People Who Say That The Trump Trials Will Continue Even After The Election

If Trump gets back in the White House, he will prove that Presidents are above the law and destroy our system of Justice for his personal benefit.

He will appoint an Attorney General who will drop all prosecutions and refuse to challenge appeals of convictions
Go TRUMP GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Well what's going to happen when Trump gets back in the white house? After all, we already know for a fact that they're only happening because he's running. After his second term is up why would there be any need to go after him anymore? And they can't imprison a sitting president unless he is kicked out of the white house/impeached without being acquitted and that's not going to happen.
Which backs up the point the main reason trump is running for President again is to avoid jail time or at least delay it.

They can't stop the trials the day after the election, so yea, they almost have to continue or basically they are admitting their own corruption.

Well once he gets back in the white house they'll have to.

If trump wins the federal case goes away.

And the Ga case is going away regardless given Fani is about to be disbarred and likely charged

I think it's fair to assume that he'd use every asset available to him, and probably some that aren't, to get revenge on anyone who has tried to hold him accountable.

This would probably include leveraging loyalist states to go after people at that level, as well. Hell, who knows, maybe down to the municipal level. And, of course, anyone in federal government agencies who have not toed the line.

Last edited:
I think it's fair to assume that he'd use every asset available to him, and probably some that aren't, to get revenge on anyone who has tried to hold him accountable.

This would probably include leveraging loyalist states to go after people at that level, as well. Hell, who knows, maybe down to the municipal level. And, of course, anyone in federal government agencies who have not toed the line.
I hope trump holds accountable thr demafasict that abused their offices to go after him.

From xiden, to Bragg, to Snuth, to Fanni and even Shifyy

Until demafacist are held accountable they will continue to be a threat to our republic

I've got news for you...if Trump does to the economy what he did in his first three years of his first term...then the American people are going to be so happy with him that the Democrats are going to run away and hide.

I've got news for you...if Trump does to the economy what he did in his first three years of his first term...then the American people are going to be so happy with him that the Democrats are going to run away and hide.
Well, this time around he won't have trillions in stimulative QE help from the Fed (I guess he could have his people threaten their families or something), although he may be able to spend like a drunken sailor again. His party won't mind.

I hope trump holds accountable thr demafasict that abused their offices to go after him.

From xiden, to Bragg, to Snuth, to Fanni and even Shifyy

Until demafacist are held accountable they will continue to be a threat to our republic
no one abused their offices....to go after Trump

Crooked Donald is simply a life long criminal....who has bought his way, out of his crimes for most of his life.

This happening to him now is simply "The chicken has come home to roost."

Karma, finally showed u p.

no one abused their offices....to go after Trump

Crooked Donald is simply a life long criminal....who has bought his way, out of his crimes for most of his life.

This happening to him now is simply "The chicken has come home to roost."

Karma, finally showed u p.
Haha a life long criminal but nobody thought to bring a charge until he beat clinton and ran against xiden

Funny how that works

And the GA Bar seems to think yes some people abuser their office

See ya Fani

So, I’m gathering from reading this thread that Dems want to complete the journey into full banana republic, by going after a sitting President…

What a bunch of childish, morons they are.

Well what's going to happen when Trump gets back in the white house? After all, we already know for a fact that they're only happening because he's running. After his second term is up why would there be any need to go after him anymore? And they can't imprison a sitting president unless he is kicked out of the white house/impeached without being acquitted and that's not going to happen.
TDS is a disease with no cure.

Well, this time around he won't have trillions in stimulative QE help from the Fed (I guess he could have his people threaten their families or something), although he may be able to spend like a drunken sailor again. His party won't mind.
If not for the fiat currency, a high percentage of Communist Progs would be dead or nonexistent.

Forum List

Back