Pain behind eyes, migraines, numbness at side of my face, constant wake ups in the middle of the night, incorrect MRIs, THIS is our "healthcare"

Ontario has better life expectancy and better healthcare outcomes than most US states.

They must be doing something right
Because it doesn’t have an endless flood of third world peasants tying up its healthcare system. I live in Arizona, every winter our health care facilities are flooded with Canadian snowbirds getting treatment here. If Canadian healthcare is so good, why aren’t they getting it at home?

Last edited:

Canada's healthcare system scores poorly against peers

View attachment 947910
Canadian Healthcare Technology
https://www.canhealth.com › 2021 › September › 30
Sep 30, 2021 — The Commonwealth Fund's 2021 report comparing the healthcare systems of 11 developed countries ranked Canada in 10th place, ahead of the United ...

The Commonwealth Fund’s 2021 report comparing the healthcare systems of 11 developed countries ranked Canada in 10th place, ahead of the United States, which was at the very bottom. Finishing ahead of the U.S. is nothing to be proud of, contends Dr. Paul Woods, a former president and CEO of London Health Sciences Centre.

“Because Canada finishes ahead of the United States, people say ‘ha, we’re better than the Americans,’ but we’re second last out of 11 countries. That is not acceptable, so taking this Commonwealth Fund report, removing the U.S. and recognizing that we’re dead last would be a great thing to do.”

The 2021 report, released in August, compares 11 high income countries – Australia, Canada, France, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States – using 71 performance measures across five domains, including access to care, care process, administrative efficiency, equity and health outcomes.
Notice that EQUITY is one of the six rating categories. What does equity have to do with the quality of health care?

It is worse in certain environments, if I do a great deal of talking for instance. I can feel the pain rise behind my eye and even numbness on thr left side of my face.
I recognize those symptoms. I feel the same way after reading two or three of your posts.

It is worse in certain environments, if I do a great deal of talking for instance. I can feel the pain rise behind my eye and even numbness on thr left side of my face.

tbh that either sounds like a chronic migraine situation or an anxiety thing. I don't think migraines typically manifest with numbness?

Forum List

Back