Knuckle-dragging, sub-moron Trump-hater thinks the gag order applies to everyone in the world, not just Trump

Their TDS invokes violent, immediate attempts at blanket censorship.

Now matter how ridiculously retarded.
Democrats are HIGHLY intolerant of any view not their own. SILENCING anyone who dares have a different opinion has been their MO for quite a while now. Hell they go walking dead even on their own Dems if they get off script.

These people are so stupid it almost defies imagination.

But, I'll bet EVERY leftist on this board agrees with this guy.

I hereby publicly “defy” Merchan’s order by suggesting that his daughter is a pig dog and that her political shit unduly influences the “judge’s” crappy and biased rulings.

Also, Stormy is a ho. And Cohen is a scumbag utterly unworthy of any credibility. Indeed, it is reprehensible that the scumbag persecutors would even call Cohen as a witless.

Well. I would be defying Merchan’s pussy ruling if it applied to me.

These people are so stupid it almost defies imagination.

But, I'll bet EVERY leftist on this board agrees with this guy.

It's pretty dumb to think yesterday's appearance of the speaker and others from Congress were not doing this at the direction or coordination of Trump, using Trump's exact words, to get around the gag order,

of which the appeals court case of Trump's for being gagged was shot down yesterday...the gag ORDER was NOT unconstitutional....Trump had to obey.

It's pretty dumb to think yesterday's appearance of the speaker and others from Congress were not doing this at the direction or coordination of Trump, using Trump's exact words, to get around the gag order,

of which the appeals court case of Trump's for being gagged was shot down yesterday...the gag ORDER was NOT unconstitutional....Trump had to obey.
And until you can prove that they are, in fact, TRUMP!, you cannot stop them from commenting on the case. Look at us in here, we're all free to say whatever we want about any of the people in the trial, they can too.

"Eric Trump, JD Vance, and now Don Jr., have all violated Trump's gag order"

They must all be ventriloquists.
The new gag rule is that no one is allowed to say anything about the trial except for "TRUMP! is a poopyhead". Everything else from anyone on the planet must be silenced. Those aboard the ISS are the only humans to which this ruling does not apply.

Forum List

Back