Did Joe Biden Really Stop Supporting Israel?

Yeah but from what I heard today Biden completely turned his back on Israel and I don't think that I heard about it in the news unless I forgot about it, but the media keeps a lot of information secretive and difficult to find.
Again. Biden has NEVER in his life had any personal beliefs other than keeping himself in power. He has flip flopped on every major issue in his 50 years in office. I've watched the Biden shit show since the 80s. I still can't believe this complete failure of a human being is President.

Again. Biden has NEVER in his life had any personal beliefs other than keeping himself in power. He has flip flopped on every major issue in his 50 years in office. I've watched the Biden shit show since the 80s. I still can't believe this complete failure of a human being is President.
He will not make it to the DNC Convention.

Biden's position now is to hand Gaza back to Hamas, so it's pretty clear that he has turned on Israel.
Yup. He’s trying to make it harder for Israel to defeat the Muslim monsters who tortured Jews to death in the most savage, agonizing ways possible - and instead gives the subhumans a chance to regroup, and carry out their threat to keep repeating Oct 7th.

It shows the power of an enslaved media. Madison warned about that.

Yup. He’s trying to make it harder for Israel to defeat the Muslim monsters who tortured Jews to death in the most savage, agonizing ways possible - and instead gives the subhumans a chance to regroup, and carry out their threat to keep repeating Oct 7th.
He is trying to win the Muslim vote in Michigan and Minnesota, and he has literally taken the position that Israel can't run Gaza after the war and if Hamas is not allowed to run Gaza again there will be a power vacuum and that would be worse than allowing Hamas to take over.

And Trump can restore it immediately.
Clearly Trump is a much better choice for Israel, but we shouldn't forget Trump's feud with Netanyahu and we shouldn't dismiss the possibility it man color his treatment of Israel.

Tr
Clearly Trump is a much better choice for Israel, but we shouldn't forget Trump's feud with Netanyahu and we shouldn't dismiss the possibility it man color his treatment of Israel.
Trump & Bibi will be close friends for the rest of their lives , Trump did not make Bibi exit WH through a side door ( By Dumpsters ) the way BHO did ( and he made the Dali Lama go out that door too as to not anger China )

Huh? Trump was great for Israel, and great for Jews.

Huh? Trump was great for Israel, and great for Jews.

Trump blasts Netanyahu for disloyalty: "F**k him"​

Donald Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu were the closest of political allies during the four years they overlapped in office, at least in public. Not anymore. "I haven’t spoken to him since," Trump said of the former Israeli prime minister. "F**k him."

What he's saying: Trump repeatedly criticized Netanyahu during two interviews for my book, “Trump’s Peace: The Abraham Accords and the Reshaping of the Middle East." The final straw for Trump was when Netanyahu congratulated President-elect Biden for his election victory while Trump was still disputing the result.

"The first person that congratulated [Biden] was Bibi Netanyahu, the man that I did more for than any other person I dealt with. ... Bibi could have stayed quiet. He has made a terrible mistake."
— Donald Trump

Donald Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu were the closest of political allies during the four years they overlapped in office, at least in public. Not anymore. "I haven’t spoken to him since," Trump said of the former Israeli prime minister. "F**k him."

What he's saying: Trump repeatedly criticized Netanyahu during two interviews for my book, “Trump’s Peace: The Abraham Accords and the Reshaping of the Middle East." The final straw for Trump was when Netanyahu congratulated President-elect Biden for his election victory while Trump was still disputing the result.

— Donald Trump

Lol at the Revisionist history in real time 😆🤣😝 Bibi endorsed Trump wholeheartedly recently

— Donald Trump

It does not matter. We do not gauge our support for an ally based on personal like or dislike of the leader. Trump did a lot for Israel re the Abraham Accords, and he also cut off the Palestinian money flow because he knew HAMAS was taking it. (Biden turned it back on.)

Lol at the Revisionist history in real time 😆🤣😝 Bibi endorsed Trump wholeheartedly recently
I must have missed that. All I saw was Trump blaming Bibi for Oct 7.

Trump: Netanyahu ‘rightfully has been criticized’ for Oct. 7 attack​

The former president said the Oct. 7 Hamas assault on Israel “should have never happened” and blamed Netanyahu for not seeing it coming.

Trump sharply criticizes Netanyahu over intelligence failure in latest sign of soured relationship​

Trump’s criticism of Israel’s Netanyahu draws strong condemnation from GOP rivals​

It does not matter. We do not gauge our support for an ally based on personal like or dislike of the leader. Trump did a lot for Israel re the Abraham Accords, and he also cut off the Palestinian money flow because he knew HAMAS was taking it. (Biden turned it back on.)
No question Trump is a much better choice for Israel than Biden, still I continue to worry about how his feud with Netanyahu might influence his policies.

I just heard this from one of my neighbors today. Last I heard he was supporting both Palestine and Israel but apparently he stopped supporting Israel around a couple a weeks ago. He's traitorous. Oh and btw, a little added information.

My neighbor says anybody shouting death to America should be thrown out of The United States of America from a really high place. Trump needs to come back into the white house and take out the garbage. True story. I told you that I have awesome neighbors. 😁
One day he supports Israel and the next day it’s Hamas !
He is a soulless degenerate

Forum List

Back