Biden Has Been 'Officially' Corrected in White House Transcripts 148 Times in 2024 Alone

Well what am I supposed to do with that. You make a claim that I don’t think is true so I ask for an example. You refused to give one. That literally what I’m talking about. You’re just saying stuff. Not backing it up when pressed. That’s weak.

Maybe it’s you that doesn’t like to be challenged to back up your statements. Maybe look inward for a minute.
Nope, I’ve laid out that I’m tired of doing that work yet again for someone who’s proven that it won’t matter what I waste time digging up…if you want honesty, start with yourself, and look these things up yourself, then get back with me.

Nope, I’ve laid out that I’m tired of doing that work yet again for someone who’s proven that it won’t matter what I waste time digging up…if you want honesty, start with yourself, and look these things up yourself, then get back with me.
You’re just saying that it’s proven without proving it. Acting like you’ve proven it in the past is BS and we both know it.

What is it you want me to look up or explain? Happy to do so. See this is me willing to dig in while you are simply staying on the surface. You’re proving exactly what I’ve been saying. Not using facts but just empty statements. Do better

Step back for a second and imagine that we reverse this discussion. I came after you for dismissing facts and not honestly engaging with others. You ask for an example. And I dodge by calling it a snipe hunt. Imagine how lame you’d consider my responses

Were you trying to say pro Hamas? Implying that I support Hamas? And then lumping everybody who votes for Biden as supporters of Hamas?

Not very honest or intelligent of you
If you vote for xiden you vote for Hamas

Pretty simple

If you vote for xiden you vote for Hamas

Pretty simple
Pretty simple BS. I in no way would ever support or vote for Hamas. And if my only choices for a vote were Biden or Trump I’d easily vote for Biden. This makes your proclamation completely false, do better.

Pretty simple BS. I in no way would ever support or vote for Hamas. And if my only choices for a vote were Biden or Trump I’d easily vote for Biden. This makes your proclamation completely false, do better.
You support hamas when you vote for xiden and the dem party

It’s a direct line

Dems fund iran, iran funds hamas

Hamas kills Jews, dems raid colleges

Xiden submits

You vote for dems

You support hamas when you vote for xiden and the dem party

It’s a direct line

Dems fund iran, iran funds hamas

Hamas kills Jews, dems raid colleges

Xiden submits

You vote for dems
That’s complete bullshit. But under your idiot logic I guess we could say that since our gov under Trump funded countries that funded Hamas the Republicans are pro Hamas as well. I guess that makes everybody pro Hamas!! Congrats we are all dumber after following your logic train. Go to bed now

That’s complete bullshit. But under your idiot logic I guess we could say that since our gov under Trump funded countries that funded Hamas the Republicans are pro Hamas as well. I guess that makes everybody pro Hamas!! Congrats we are all dumber after following your logic train. Go to bed now
Whatever you have to tell yourself

What you’re calling facts add up to Republicans and Trump supporters also being Pro-Hamas. That’s what your idiot logic would conclude. Do you agree?
No gop and trump didn’t fund iran or take over college campus to show ther suooort for hamas

Stop lying

Forum List

Back